Welcome!

Have you ever:
Wished your iTunes would be more full than it is?
Been embarrassed by having too much (or any) Bruno Mars?
Wanted to sound like a snobby hipster by talking about bands that no one knows?
Wanted to feel something from listening to music?

If you answered yes to any of those questions. This blog is for you!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mid-Year Top 15

Now that June just ended, I like to reflect at the year so far. One of the ways I reflect is by ranking my favorite songs so far from this year. Below is that list. Compared to previous years, this list is very deep. I already have 50 songs I would happily place on my 2013 Top 50 playlist that I will make in January. But for now, I will show you my top 15 so far (you'll have to wait until January for the full list).  For you devote readers, none of these songs will be new, but to those of you who check periodically, this is the blog post to actually listen to all the songs. Enjoy!

Red - Pop
Blue - Electronic
Green - Alternative
Yellow - Hip hop
Pink - R&B


1. Oh Sailor - Mr. Little Jean




2. Play by Play - Autre Ne Veut




3. Bo Peep (Do U Right) [feat. Jeremih] - Shlohmo




4. Open - Rhye




5. Mute - Youth Lagoon




6. Fool of Me (feat. Chet Faker) - Say Lou Lou




7. Pumpin Blood - NONONO




8. I Will Wait For You (Everybody Wants To Be a Cowboy) - Lowing




9. Disappear - Mikky Ekko




10. Warm In The Winter - Glass Candy




11. Pyramidspeak (Purity Ring vs Frank Ocean) - The Hood Internet




12. Grammy - Purity Ring




13. Get Lucky (feat. Pharrell Williams) - Daft Punk




14. Entertainment - Phoenix




15. PMW (All I Really Need) (feat. Schoolboy Q) - A$AP Rocky






No comments:

Post a Comment